| || |
Eric Hoste, MD, PhD
Department of Intensive Care Medicine
Ghent University Hospital
Gent, Oo Belgium
- Doctor in Medicine, Surgery, and Obstetrics, Ghent University, Belgium 1989.
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine, October 1995.
- Board Certified: Intensive Care Medicine 1997.
- PhD Doctorate in the Medical Sciences, 30th November 2004 titled “Acute Renal Failure in Critically Ill Patients”.
- Chief of Clinic, Intensive Care Unit, Ghent University Hospital, Belgium
- Research fellow in Critical Care Medicine, The CRISMA laboratory, Department of Critical Care Medicine, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, August-December 2003
Author and co-author of
- 42 publications in international peer reviewed journals
- 5 book chapters