20th International Conference on
Advances in Critical Care Nephrology
• Meet the Expert Sessions
• Organ Dysfunction in the Critically Ill Patient
• Raising Awareness of Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
• Controversies in Management of the Critically Ill
• Challenges and Controversies in Renal Support
• Biomarkers for Management of Critically Ill
• Special Sessions for Nurses & Allied Personnel
• Special Pre-Conference Symposium & Workshops
Registration Now Open!
> Conference Site/Regsitration
Free Featured Lecture
The Furosemide Stress Test:
A Means to Evaluate Incipient AKI?
Lakhmir Chawla, MD
Washington DC USA
Dr. Chawla's 20 min. presentation was recorded at the CRRT 2014 Conference in March.
> View Featured Lecture/E-Learning Portal
Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) and Long-Term Dialysis Dependence
Dr. William Clark and Dr. Sean Bagshaw
Discussion explores the connection between RRT modality choice and long-term dialysis dependence.
> View Featured & Previous Webinars
CDC & ASN Ebola Guidelines
> Infection Prevention/Control Recommendations
> Guidelines for Ebola Patient Dialysis (pdf)
> Ebola Resources for Health Professionals
> FAQs and Additional Information (pdf)
Your Opinion Helps! At CRRT 2014, there was much discussion
regarding the recovery aspect of AKI. An area of interest is how to enhance
recovery in patients who remain dialysis-dependent at discharge. Please help with your opinion regarding
the post-discharge care of such patients.
> Nephrologists Click Here
> Non-nephrologists & Nurses, Click Here